Best News Stories & Information
- CARBON PRICE = BIRTH CREDIT = SEX SLAVE Soon to be ENFORCED BY LAW! ***Update Kevin Rudd followed me on twitter before he was PM again and Even Tony Abbott is kicking out this SCAM in Australia!!! good job eh...
- "I AM SAFE" LAW of the LAST CALL MANY TRUTHERS MAKE, THEN VANISH IN TO GESTAPO SECRET DETENTION
- "Daan" & "Kama" Morality in action The Diamond of the Mind, "Lightning Bolt"
- First RFID Remote Controlled Human Julia 16 Year Old Girl 1968 + TR-3B Documented in Australian.gov.au Document
- GOD TRACKED SCIENTIFICALLY "MORAL REALITY IS CLOSE"
- Undead Necromancy, Fraud = using Dead Body's in Contract, Incorporated
- 1381 Peasant Revolt "Hanging the Immoral from the Tower of London" to get EQUAL RIGHTS! John Ball "procure peace by dispatching out of the way the great men, there shall be an equality in liberty"
- Australian Government Quote : "To remain relevant and competitive in the NEW WORLD ORDER, innovative thinking is required" in official documentation .gov.au
- "Scientifically Proven DNA Insestual Inbred RULING IMMORAL ELITE Bloodline"
- Dec 25 Merry Zagmuk
- UNITED NATIONS & YOUR GOVERNMENT Reducing your MORALITY
- NWO NEW WORLD ORDER RESTORATION PLANS to RAPE YOUR VIRGIN CHILDREN FORCED BY BIRTH CREDIT SLAVERY LAW TO RESTORE Driot Du seigneur "Right of the First Night"
- Help the Dragons & Baby Dragons Fighting the New World Order
- Historic Breakdown of the Bloodlines Expansion "Masks and Agencies"
- Copyright GOD under UN law "authority to Speak"
- Historic Texts of the "5500yr MORAL WAR"
- Original Text's and Culture Creating the Terminology of the 5500yr MORAL WAR
- Scientific Meditation "Lower your Vibration is the Key to DMT Activation"
- Population Reduction TV Commercial
- Julia Gillard Australian PM Charged with Treason
- Laws of Treason "Advocating a Foreign Power or Takeover"
- Banks "The Origination of Method"
- BRIC Alliance, Brazil, Russia, India, China "Unite after 911 Coverup"
- The Awakening is based on Moral Knowledge to Escape the Systems Manipulation
Friday, September 4, 2009
Green group calls for one child policy
April 21, 2009 05:37pm
AUSTRALIA should consider having a one-child policy to protect the planet, an environmental lobby group says.
Sustainable Population Australia says slashing the world's population is the only way to avoid "environmental suicide''.
National president Sandra Kanck wants Australia's population of almost 22 million reduced to seven million to tackle climate change.
Restricting each couple to one baby, as China does, is "one way of assisting to reduce the population''.
"It's something we need to throw into the mix,'' the former Democrats parliamentarian said.
More people means more coal-fired electricity, cars, houses, water use and food production, all of which increase greenhouse gas emissions, she said.
Ms Kanck, who has one child herself, expects her campaign will receive a hostile reaction.
"The Catholic church is going to be in like Flynn on an argument like this.''
Sustainable Population Australia, which has about 1300 members, is so worried about climate change it is preparing a formal submission to the UN.
It has also applied to attend high-profile world climate talks in Copenhagen in December.
Australia's population has been increasing steadily and the Federal Government plans to continue the trend, largely through immigration.
The world's population stands at 6.7 billion, according to the US Census Bureau.
"Increasing the population is basically suicide, it's environmental suicide, it's utterly irresponsible,'' Ms Kanck said.
"We are eating away at the planet, we are eating into all the resources, be it petrol, be it superphosphate, be it clear air.''
Ms Kanck also suggested Australia scrap the baby bonus, and restrict paid maternity leave and IVF to the first baby only, to discourage large families.
She did not suggest restrictions to immigration, saying Australia should take responsibility for cutting its own population instead of barring entry to others.
China introduced its one-child policy in 1979.
A Chinese academic visiting Canberra last week said the policy had avoided 300 million births and had therefore made a major contribution to the fight against climate change.