Best News Stories & Information
- CARBON PRICE = BIRTH CREDIT = SEX SLAVE Soon to be ENFORCED BY LAW! ***Update Kevin Rudd followed me on twitter before he was PM again and Even Tony Abbott is kicking out this SCAM in Australia!!! good job eh...
- "I AM SAFE" LAW of the LAST CALL MANY TRUTHERS MAKE, THEN VANISH IN TO GESTAPO SECRET DETENTION
- "Daan" & "Kama" Morality in action The Diamond of the Mind, "Lightning Bolt"
- First RFID Remote Controlled Human Julia 16 Year Old Girl 1968 + TR-3B Documented in Australian.gov.au Document
- GOD TRACKED SCIENTIFICALLY "MORAL REALITY IS CLOSE"
- Undead Necromancy, Fraud = using Dead Body's in Contract, Incorporated
- 1381 Peasant Revolt "Hanging the Immoral from the Tower of London" to get EQUAL RIGHTS! John Ball "procure peace by dispatching out of the way the great men, there shall be an equality in liberty"
- Australian Government Quote : "To remain relevant and competitive in the NEW WORLD ORDER, innovative thinking is required" in official documentation .gov.au
- "Scientifically Proven DNA Insestual Inbred RULING IMMORAL ELITE Bloodline"
- Dec 25 Merry Zagmuk
- UNITED NATIONS & YOUR GOVERNMENT Reducing your MORALITY
- NWO NEW WORLD ORDER RESTORATION PLANS to RAPE YOUR VIRGIN CHILDREN FORCED BY BIRTH CREDIT SLAVERY LAW TO RESTORE Driot Du seigneur "Right of the First Night"
- Help the Dragons & Baby Dragons Fighting the New World Order
- Historic Breakdown of the Bloodlines Expansion "Masks and Agencies"
- Copyright GOD under UN law "authority to Speak"
- Historic Texts of the "5500yr MORAL WAR"
- Original Text's and Culture Creating the Terminology of the 5500yr MORAL WAR
- Scientific Meditation "Lower your Vibration is the Key to DMT Activation"
- Population Reduction TV Commercial
- Julia Gillard Australian PM Charged with Treason
- Laws of Treason "Advocating a Foreign Power or Takeover"
- Banks "The Origination of Method"
- BRIC Alliance, Brazil, Russia, India, China "Unite after 911 Coverup"
- The Awakening is based on Moral Knowledge to Escape the Systems Manipulation
Friday, September 4, 2009
Be Afraid: Powder-Sized RFID Chips
Everyone's so paranoid about the RFID chips that are already in place in so many parts of our lives, so here's an item (via Engadget and Pink Tentacle) about Hitachi's new powder-sized RFID chips to make us even more scared of Big Brother (or little-Brother-ID thief). RFID chips are tiny microchips that use radio waves to do everything from conduct credit card transactions (as on those little key-fob-Paypass MasterCard thingies) and pay for tolls (EZ Pass and its ilk) to keeping track of your devices and travel (U.S. passports).
Hitachi plans to start marketing these new chips—seriously no bigger than a speck of dust at 0.05 x 0.05 mm—in two to three years. The company says this super-tiny chip can be used in paper, currency, gift certificates, and the like, but as some sites have pointed out, today's chips are already small enough for those uses. So, as Engadget cracked, does this mean we should be watching what we eat in case of some James-Bond-style pepper-shaker swap?
Maybe, but is the terror around RFID over-hyped? According to most proponents of the technology, and my own experiences paying with PayPass at my local drug store, you really need to physically tap the RFID chip to something for the transaction to go through. And yet, when I go through a toll booth, my RFID-enabled EZ Pass box is only about ten feet away from the sensor. So maybe it is time to watch what you eat, lest Big Brother starts to track you wirelessly (or you spill some RFID powder from which evil ID thieves can extract your vital stats!)
What do you think? Is RFID worth the convenience or is it setting up some dangerous privacy-invasion precedents?